Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Dream 10: The Most Handsome Kṛṣṇa

Every soldier of Dwarika was dressing for a parade. And standing in front of my eyes was Śyāmasundara Kṛṣṇa. Beautiful blue face, somewhat round, with two big and deep eyes. No decoration on the face, not even a ṭīkā, but still His face had a remarkable beauty. Curly tresses reached till His neck and wrapped He was in a yellow silken robe. Luckily, I did remember the dialogue this time.

I asked, ‘‘Should I decorate You (for everyone else was getting ready)?’’

With a gentle smile He replied, ‘‘No.’’

The beauty of Nandakumāra needs no decoration.

3 comments:

Anjali Bhardwaj said...

Did you actually dream all these ?

animesh said...

Yes I did. All these dreams happened in past two-three years. I started maintaining this in blog since I don't want to forget the precise details.

Two more dreams are yet to be written. Wait for them.

Unknown said...

Anjali, you should have no doubts about these dreams. Some form of communication I would say. This man seems to be trul blessed. But I would definitely say that sincere prayers can lead you to such an experience for sure. It is just inexplicable and one of bliss.
You have to really experience it for it to be considered a blissful moment.

best regards
dc