Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Dream 18: Mātā Kālī

I had this dream today. In a somewhat dark, dīyā-lit room, I saw Mātā Kālī in an unusual appearance. She was placid, with loose hairs, and a waist cloth. She had no weapons, Her tongue was invisible, and Her hands were free. Her body was dark-blue in complexion and it was shining. Her face resembled my mother's young-age face. I saw Her twice, among which I don't remember the dialogues (again!) in the first meeting. It is remembered though, that She was caring as a Mother.

In the second meeting, She was patting me to sleep, while lying behind me (like how a Mother pats Her baby from behind). She mentioned that I don’t need to worry about mundane problems since She is taking care of them.

3 comments:

joy said...

look,i understand you.please lookup this web album titled arunaam karunaa tarangitaksheem .......
http://picasa.google.com/vasa14
i too do durga saptasathi.i'll come back after u have seen the album.the blue clad lady is there.
vasa14.
my blog is
joy-ananda.blogspot.com

animesh said...

Dear Joy:

I have seen quite a few images of Mata Kali in real. Thanks a lot for sharing your images.

Thanks,
Animesh

Anonymous said...

Animesh! Thank you for sharing your amazing dreams. They felt so visceral and the imagery was so vivid and lovely.

I envy you. Rarely has the presence/s of the Goddess/es manifested so lucidly in my dreams.

I enjoyed reading all of these. I am only now discovering the Goddess Durga and her many manifestations.

Sincerely,
A faithful seeker